Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Epic-ness that was 127 E. Dobbins Ave. Last Night

Mmk.  This is one that I hope everyone gets a crack at reading.  This was one heckuva party last night here at my place.  The theme to the party, was Orange.  Just, Orange.  Plain and simple.  Some people when they have a raucous party, they have some obscure theme that requires a lot of effort and time to enjoy.  The theme here was orange.  Seeing as we go to a school whose official colors are orange and black, this was pretty simple for people to follow.
Second, this party was awesome because a bunch of engineers set it up in my house.  Never thought I'd say something like that, but the engineers really knew what they were doing.  A freaking dance floor and stripper dance pole were installed into my bedroom!  I mean, I can't be too mad about that, can I?
And C, there was a perfect amount of people at this party.  You know how sometimes a party can get out of control and a bunch of people that you don't know or like end up showing up to your place.  You don't want to kick them out because you're a nice guy, but you just want them to leave.  None of that here.  All good people and there wasn't that group of 32 freshmen that rolled up together... like they always seem to do.
I wanted to throw in there as well, that there were quite a few of my classmates at this party as well.  I'm not going to name names, but, you know who you are, and I wasn't mad that any of you were there.  And I'm pretty sure I talked to all of you about writing this blog haha

That's it, I'm sure I'll have one more blog tomorrow about the NCAA Tournament Brackets and such.  Pretty exciting times in sports.

-GP

2 comments:

  1. GP - I was one of the classmates at your epic party last night, if you do recall. Just kidding! I know you know I was there because it was only 9:30; and we did discuss blogging together.

    I must agree that the orange theme was definitely a nice touch to the party. It was so bright in your lovely home and made the party people that much happier. Having said that, I felt out of place because I did not know the extreme to which the theme was going to be taken to - most people decked out head to toe in orange and I only had an orange drank. But, I should have known how the boys of 127 E. Dobbins roll.

    Although I did not stay long, I had a good time and I thank you for offering your house as a place to enjoy my Saturday night in Ada. And you're welcome for giving your table back to make the festivities possible. I will miss it at 218 E. University. I'm looking forward to more simple themed parties at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also one of said classmates at your lovely get together Saturday night. I have to give you kudos for such a simple theme. If I have to go to another 80s or Toga party... I might have to shoot myself. The simplicity of your theme allowed people to go all out without breaking the bank, which I obviously appreciate.

    All of the orange made your abode seem so warm and sunny. It made me think that Spring could truly be right around the corner! But who am I kidding, this is Ada, it will probably snow sometime in mid April.

    ReplyDelete