Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ohhh... Reading....

Mmk.  I'm not going to lie, I do not like reading books.  But, these books seem a little interesting to me.  But, at the same time, the men's volleyball team that I'm on with Joe, just lost in terrible fashion to a team that we crush 9 times out of 10.  So, needless to say, I'm not really wanting to do this blog.  It may be a little shorter and with less information, and maybe a little less "real" than my normal posts.

I'm going to have to agree with what JP said about The New Influencers.  I don't think blogs are necessarily to be written in professional quality.  At least not the types of blogs that we have been writing.  I think blogging is just for you and your friends to keep up with whats going on with the people you are close with.  I treat these blogs as a general conversation, and I don't like to hide anything and I try to keep it as real as possible.  And I know that reading blogs about the books that we are reading isn't exactly what everyone likes to do, so I keep it real.  (That was pretty redundant)
*edit*
Well, I suppose these blogs are supposed to be a little more professional quality than I have been treating them.  I guess it's time to start treating them that way.  I do think that there are some kinds of blogs that are professional blogs.  The blogs that people can go read to get a good sense of news or other fun stories.  I know there are professional blogs run by Yahoo! that have fun stories in the sports world each day.  I enjoy reading those blogs.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not in a good mood per say, and I don't want to continue this blog.  This was a really bad one, and I will have better blogs this week.  I don't want to promise, because we have another big tourney next weekend, but I'll try.

-GP

No comments:

Post a Comment