Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Fun Website

I recently found this website online with a ton of different videos.  292 to be exact.  All these videos are about things we should know.  In fact, the website is called, ThingsYouOughtToKnow.com.  I found it from a video that my mom posted on facebook about grammar in  America, and how it's gone down hill.  This is the video that momma Peterfy posted:

This video prompted me to search the site a little bit further.  I found on on facebook that I thought was interesting.

He makes some valid points in here.  Basically, nothing was really learned from the study.  Most guys do like to brag, and most women want to look good in their pictures.  So, in reality, facebook hasn't changed America that much?  I really find that hard to believe.  But, I do think that found a new website that I love.

-GP

1 comment:

  1. These videos were really interesting and made me check out the website too. The grammer video your mom posted was funny (and SO true). As I was watching it I couldn't help and think (shoot...I say that all the time). Not only did I get a laugh out of reading your blog, I learned something too!

    ReplyDelete