Friday, March 18, 2011

MySpace

Whatever happened to MySpace?  Remember when it was the cool thing to be a part of?  Now, whenever I hear someone talk about it or some company or older person mention it, I immediately judge them.  Does that make me a bad person?

But, for real.  Whatever happened to MySpace?  I recently tried to log into my MySpace, because it's still there.  But, I've since had like five different email addresses, so naturally I didn't remember my email address, not even getting to the password.  So, I searched google to look at it.  I still have like 300 friends or something like that.  That means that everyone else still has their old MySpace's too.

I just want to implore everyone to look up their old MySpace and see what we've been missing the past 4-5 years.  You know you want to.

Then I thought about how the Social Media scene has grown, and I realized that is just how it is these days.  But, then again, it's kind of amazing that facebook has lasted as long as it has without being phased out by something else.  It makes me excited to think about what comes next!

-GP

No comments:

Post a Comment