Sunday, May 15, 2011

The End

Oh man... College is over!  Well, almost over.  Here I am, writing my last mandatory blog posting for one of my last classes of schooling ever.  All that stands in the way of me and a diploma, is a final on Wednesday and a final on Thursday.  I can't even think back to what I was thinking this time last year, or this time ten years ago.  It's so weird to go back and think about what I've accomplished in life and where I've gone, and whats to come for me.  It's really exciting, yet scary at the same time.

In high school, I had no idea what I wanted to do.  All through high school, it seemed as if I changed what I wanted to do every month or so.  It's so strange that I entered college with the same major that I am graduating with right now.  That is rare that people do that it seems.  I am the only one graduating in my class that was a broadcaster from the start.  That is something that I am proud of.

Honestly, I feel like I could go on and on about my life and going through college and what it means to graduate, but I don't want to.  I don't want to end up all emotional with this blog post, and I kind of want to leave it in the middle, without an ending.  That's how I feel life is going right now, this isn't the end, it's the start of something.

-GP

No comments:

Post a Comment