Monday, May 9, 2011

Commit to Transparency

The New Influencers this week was about transparency.  I have been learning about transparency in my Intro to PR class as well as my social media class and how important it is to be transparent.  I personally think that it IS important to be transparent.

If you are transparent, then everyone knows exactly what you mean.  It's easy to know what you want to get across if you are transparent.  If you aren't, then sometimes things can come across in the wrong way and people could get the wrong idea about what you are saying.

This, I suppose, could be applied to everyday life as well.  If you are transparent, then you can be truthful and honest with everyone.  This wouldn't always be helpful, but I think the pros would outweigh the cons in this situation.

- GP

No comments:

Post a Comment