Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Epic-ness that was 127 E. Dobbins Ave. Last Night... Redux!

Stripper Pole Party - part 2!

My second blog post ever was about an awesome party that we threw at my house, and I think that one of my last blog posts should be about an awesome party that was thrown at my house.  This party that was at my place last night was a sequel to the party that was there a few months ago, that I made a previous post about.  I was thinking of copying and pasting the same post, but decided against it.

Same style of party, actually, it was basically the same party, only without the "Orange" theme.  So, there again was a dance floor and pole in my room.  It was a pretty interesting night.

This party was basically held as a result of the first one being great.  The strangest part about this party though, is that I was only in attendance for less than an hour.  I was actually doing the smart thing and getting work done, instead of having fun.  I was working on my resume tape, so that I could apply for jobs.  So, I was at the radio station in Freed for over six hours, and I finally got it finished.  So happy that I could finish.  That is a big relief, and it gets the monkey off my back.  It basically takes the past four years of school, and puts it into six and a half minutes.

- GP

1 comment:

  1. Since you decided to write about your stripper pole party again, I decided to comment... again. I was there from roughly 10 p.m. to midnight. Being one of the first ones there, I got to experience the madness of everyone coming in at once, which tends to happen at all parties. One minute I look around and there are people everywhere; you could barely move! So, I'd say that is a successful party and I had a good time. I felt bad for you being the one with the pole in your room, it was so hot (temperature wise) in there.

    I was going to say, I thought I didn't see you there. I did see several classmates. I'm proud that you were doing work Geoff. Good job on the tape; it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete